* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - Undergraduate Project Topics.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||AN EVALUATIVE STUDY OF TEACHING AND LEARNING OF ENGLISH GRAMMATICAL STRUCTURES IN SOME SELECTED PRIMARY SCHOOLS|
|2.||THE PREVALENCE AND MANAGEMENT OF CREVICES ON NIGERIAN ROADS|
|3.||THE IMPACT OF TAXATION ON PROFIT LEVELS OF SMALL SCALE BUSINESS ENTERPRISES|
|4.||EFFECT OF SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICIES ON ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF TESCO)|
|5.||EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A case study of Nigerian Breweries Plc, Iganmu, Lagos State)|
|6.||COMPARATIVE STUDY OF STRENGTH OF BAMBOO CANE FIBRE CONCRETE BEAM AND REINFORCED CONCRETE BEAM.|
|7.||MATHEMATICAL MODEL FOR THE DYNAMIC SPREAD AND CONTROL OF POLIO IN NIGERIA|
|8.||THE EFFECT OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (HRM) PRACTICES ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE|
|9.||THE EFFECTS OF NON-MONETARY INCENTIVES ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN THE NIGERIAN MANUFACTURING SECTOR|
|10.||THE EFFECT OF BOKO HARAM, HERDSMEN, FARMER CLASHING AND CATTLE RUSTLING CRISIS ON AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS PRODUCTIVITY AND FOOD SECURITY IN NORTHERN NIGERIA|
|11.||THE ROLE OF EFCC IN CURBING ELECTORAL MALPRACTICES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF EFCC HQ ABUJA)|
|12.||THE ROLE OF TWITTER AS A TOOL FOR POLITICAL EDUCATION (A STUDY OF THE END SARS PROTEST)|
|13.||REAL TIME COVID-19 CONTACT TRACING USING MOBILE APPLICATION|
|14.||EFFECT OF DETERGENT ON PLANT GROWTH (OKRA – ABELMOSCHUS ESCULENTUS)|
|15.||EFFECT OF HUMAN RESOURCE POLICIES ON EMPLOYEES PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF CO-OPERATIVE BANK)|
|16.||EFFECT OF TELEVISION ADVERTISING ON CONSUMER PURCHASING BEHAVIOUR|
|17.||THE EFFECT OF STAFF WELFARE ON EMPLOYEE TURNOVER (A CASE STUDY OF PORTHARCOURT ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY)|
|18.||THE PREVALENCE OF TRICHOMONIASIS AMONG PREGNANT WOMEN ATTENDING ANTENATAL CLINIC IN GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL GBOKO, BENUE STATE, NIGERIA|
|19.||SOCIOLINGUISTICS CODE-SWITCHING AND CODE-MIXING IN THE MOVIE FIGURINE (ARAROMIRE)|
|20.||CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT AND ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF ACCESS BANK PLC)|
|21.||PEACE IN NORTHEASTERN NIGERIA; THROUGH REMODELING NIGERIA’S COUNTER TERRORISM APPROACH, AFTER THE STIPULATIONS OF THE UNSC’S INITIATIVE FOR GLOBAL PEACE|
|22.||THE EFFECT OF PRUDENTIAL GUIDELINES ON THE ASSET QUALITY OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF LISTED BANKS IN THE NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE)|
|23.||THE EFFECT OF TEACHERS’ PROFESSIONALISM ON STUDENTS’ ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN ENGLISH|
|24.||INCESSANT STRIKE ACTION IN THE TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS AND IMPACT ON ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES (A CASE STUDY OF DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY)|
|25.||FAILURE OF SMALL SCALE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA: CAUSES AND SOLUTIONS (A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED FIRMS IN ABUJA)|
|26.||GROWTH RESPONSE OF OKRA TO WATER DEFICIT (STRESS)|
|27.||IMPACT OF SALES PROMOTION ON SALES PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF MTN)|
|28.||BRANDING AND CHURCH PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF THE COVENANT NATION, IGANMU CENTRE|
|29.||INVESTIGATION INTO CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY STRATEGIES FOR OIL AND GAS COMPANIES IN NIGER DELTA IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF EXXONMOBIL)|
|30.||THE INFLUENCE OF TEACHERS' ATTITUDES TOWARD WORK ON STUDENTS' INTEREST AND PERFORMANCE|
|31.||AUDIENCE PERCEPTION OF SOCIAL MEDIA ADVOCACY ON GOOD GOVERNANCE|
|32.||INFANT MORTALITY AS A GROSS VIOLATION (A CASE STUDY OF GOMBE STATE)|
|33.||THE IMPACT OF JOB SATISFACTION ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN GOVERNMENT OWNED ENTERPRISES|
|34.||THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE COVID-19 VACCINE IN THE UYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA|
|35.||THE INFLUENCE OF NIGERIAN RADIO PROGRAMMES ON THE CULTURAL VALUES OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS (A CASE STUDY OF INVICTA FM)|
|36.||THE EFFECT OF DEMONSTRATION AND ROLE PLAYING INSTRUCTIONAL STRATEGIES ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF PUPILS IN SELECTED PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN LAGOS STATE|
|37.||NIGERIA'S FEDERAL CHARACTER: TOOL FOR DEVELOPMENT, UNDERDEVELOPMENT|
|38.||THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF APPOINTMENT SYSTEM IN HOSPITAL (A CASE STUDY OF PREMIER HOSPITAL, UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERIA)|
|39.||THE IMPACT OF FINANCE ON AGRICULTURAL OUTPUT IN NIGERIA 1981-2018|
|40.||EFFECTS OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS ON THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|41.||THE PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED BY EXTERNAL AUDITORS IN AUDITING NIGERIAN COMPANIES (A CASE STUDY OF AKINTOLA WILLIAMS AND CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT, ENUGU)|
|42.||THE ROLE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS IN CRISIS MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF THE ETITI IHITTE-UBOMA, LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF IMO STATE)|
|43.||FACTORS INFLUENCING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF TEACHERS IN OUR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|44.||THE IMPACT OF TEACHERS AND PRINCIPAL'S QUALIFICATIONS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ECONOMICS|
|45.||AUDIT INDEPENDENCE AND CREDIBILITY OF FINANCIAL REPORTING IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING SECTOR|
|46.||AWARENESS AND USE OF ELECTRONIC RECORDS MANAGEMENT FOR ADMINISTRATIVE EFFECTIVENESS|
|47.||AN ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACT OF PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT ON THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF ABUJA MUNICIPAL COUNCIL|
|48.||THE IMPACT OF INADEQUATE FOOD SUPPLY ON THE TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY|
|49.||GENDER AND JUSTICE SYSTEM IN NIGERIA (2012 – 2018)|
|50.||FINANCIAL REPORTING AS A NECESSITY FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES IN LAGOS STATE|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved researchwap.net - Complete Project Topics and Materials for Final Year Students