* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - Undergraduate Project Topics.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|201.||THE CAUSES AND EFFECT OF LABOUR TURNOVER IN BUSINESS ORGANISATION|
|202.||THE APPLICATION OF COST-PROFIT VOLUME ANALYSIS IN TAKING BUSINESS DECISIONS|
|203.||PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT AS A LIFE WIRE AN ORGANISATION|
|204.||STRATEGIC PLANNING AS A TOOL FOR ACHIEVING ORGANIZATION OBJECTIVES|
|205.||IMPACT OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ON WORKERS’ PRODUCTIVITY|
|206.||SALES PROMOTION AS A TOOL FOR ACHIEVING ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS AND OBJECTIVES|
|207.||SALE PROMOTION AS AN EFFECTIVE MARKETING STRATEGY FOR SELLING CONSUMER MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY|
|208.||EVALUATION ON STANDARD COSTING ANALYSIS AS AN AIDS TO MANAGEMENT DECISION MAKING|
|209.||SIGNIFICANCE OF EFFECTIVE STORE MANAGEMENT IN GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENT|
|210.||THE MORPHOLOGICAL, ANATOMICAL, CYTOLOGICAL, PHYTOCHEMICAL AND PROXIMATE CHARACTERISTICS OF SEVEN VARIETIES OF VIGNA UNGUICULATA (L) WALP|
|211.||REVENUE COLLECTION AT THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT LEVEL PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS|
|212.||ASSESSING THE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY OF PERSONNEL DEPARTMENT IN A MANUFACTURING FIRM|
|213.||PRODUCTION PLANNING AND INVENTORY CONTROL IN MANUFACTURING COMPANY|
|214.||PRIVATIZATION AS A VIABLE TOOL FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF TELECOMMUNICATION IN ILORIN)|
|215.||ORGANIZATION STRUCTURE IN FORMAL AND INFORMAL ORGANIZATION|
|216.||THE INFLUENCE OF AVAILABILITY AND UTILIZATION OF TEACHING AIDS ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF PUPILS IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN IFELODUN LOCAL GOVERNMENT|
|217.||THE IMPACT OF BUSINESS ENVIRONMRNT ON THE OPERSTION OF BUSINESS ORGANIZATION|
|218.||STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING PRACTICAL PROJECTS IN WOODWORK IN COLLEGES OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL)|
|219.||ASSESSMENT OF THE IMPACTS OF MICRO-FINANCE INDUSTRY ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE RURAL AREA IN NIGERIA|
|220.||APPLICATION OF MATERIAL MANAGEMENT CONCEPT IN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY|
|221.||APPLICATION OF MARKETING CONCEPT IN A NON-PROFIT-ORGANIZATION|
|222.||STRATEGIES FOR EFFECTIVE STORE MANAGEMENT OPERATION IN INDUSTRY|
|223.||MOTIVATION AS A TOOL FOR IMPROVING EMPLOYEE’S PERFORMANCE IN A SERVICE COMPANY (A CASE STUDY OF ZENITH BANK PLC, ILORIN BRANCH)|
|224.||THE IMPACT OF EXPORT TRADING ON THE GROWTH OF THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|225.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF STRATEGIC MARKETING IN NIGERIAN BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED BANKS)|
|226.||THE IMPACT OF LEADERSHIP STYLE ON PRODUCTIVITY IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPAN Y OF NIGERIA)|
|227.||SOCIAL PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH CAMPUS CULT ACTIVITIES IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN ANAMBRA STATE: IMPLICATIONS FOR COUNSELLING|
|228.||EXAMINE THE IMPACT OF COOPERATIVE SOCIETY ON THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL COMMUNITIES|
|229.||IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE MARKETING ON BUSINESS ACTIVITIES|
|230.||INTERNET AS A NEW MARKETING TOOL FOR ACHIEVING ORGANIZATIONS GROWTH|
|231.||THE INCOME TAX ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA|
|232.||ASSESSING THE NEED FOR QUALITY CONTROL IN A MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF GLOBAL SOAP AND DETERGENT)|
|233.||THE ROLE OF AUDITING IN THE BUSINESS AND ECONOMIC LIFE OF A MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF UTC NIGERIA PLC)|
|234.||HUMAN MOTIVATION AS AN EFFECTIVE TOOL FOR ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT|
|235.||INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) AND ITS CHALLENGES FOR USABILITY IN NIGERIA|
|236.||THE SOCIAL ECONOMIC IMPLICATION OF PRIVATIZATION OF GOVERNMENT PARASTATALS IN NIGERIA|
|237.||THE EFFECT OF PRIVATIZATION AND COMMERCIALIZATION OF GOVERNMENT OWNED COMPANIES ON DEVELOPING ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF PHCN, ENUGU)|
|238.||THE ROLE OF WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AS A TOOL EFFECTIVENESS IN THE NIGERIA BANK|
|239.||EXAMINATION OF DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS FOR CONSUMER FOODS|
|240.||EVALUATION OF RETAILING STORE IN ILORIN METROPOLIS.|
|241.||EFFECTIVENESS OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY|
|242.||EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AS AN AID TO SURVIVAL OF A BUSINESS ORGANISATION|
|243.||DISTRIBUTION AS A VARIABLE IN MARKETING OF PERISHABLE PRODUCTS|
|244.||CONSULTANCY SERVICE FOR SMALL SCALE BUSINESS|
|245.||COMMUNICATION AS A MEANS OF ENHANCING ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT|
|246.||THE IMPACT OF MARKETING MIX STRATEGY ON THE GROWTH OF A FIRM|
|247.||THE RELEVANCE OF MARKETING TO THE BANKING INDUSTRY|
|248.||STRATEGIC MARKETING PLANNING AS AN ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR ORGANIZATIONAL GROWTH|
|249.||THE IMPACT OF INVENTORY CONTROL IN BUSINESS ORGANIZATION|
|250.||PHYTOCHEMICAL SCREENING OF METHANOLIC EXTRACT OF NAUCLEA LATIFOLIA LEAVES|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.net - Complete Project Topics and Materials for Final Year Students