* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - Undergraduate Project Topics.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|101.||ASSESSMENT OF HEAVY METALS IN NIGERIAN VEGETABLES AND SOILS IN OWO AND EDO AXES USING X-RAY FLUORESCENCE (XRF) TECHNIQUE|
|102.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE CAMPUS VOTING SYSTEM|
|103.||ASSESSMENT OF THE USAGE OF ICT TOOL IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA|
|104.||ASSESSMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT OF CONSTRUCTION WORKS|
|105.||MANAGEMENT OF MASS HOUSING IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ROYAL VALLEY HOUSING ESTATE)|
|106.||ANALYSIS OF BUILDINGS MAINTENANCE COST|
|107.||CHALLENGES AND PROSPECT OF PROPERTY RE-DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF TAIWO ROAD ILORIN)|
|108.||THE EFFECT OF INCOMPATIBLE LAND USES IN CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT (A CASE STUDY OF ILORIN METROPOLIS)|
|109.||AN EVALUATION OF URBAN HOUSING PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF IBADAN, OYO STATE)|
|110.||MANAGEMENT OF INSTITUTIONAL HOUSING ESTATE (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN STAFF QUARTERS AT UMARU AUDI, ROAD GRA ILORIN)|
|111.||IMPACT OF URBAN GROWTH ON RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT|
|112.||THE EFFECT OF HIGH COST OF BUILDING MATERIALS ON PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF ILE-IFE IN OSUN STATE)|
|113.||PROBLEM AND PROSPECTS OF CONVERSION OF RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS TO COMMERCIAL USES|
|114.||AN EXAMINATION OF PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE MANAGEMENT OF PRIVATE RESIDENTAL ESTATE.|
|115.||SUITABILITY OF AVAILABLE LATERITE MATERIAL IN ILORIN EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA FOR ROAD CONSTRUCTION|
|116.||DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OF ELECTRONIC SCROLLING MESSAGE DISPLAY BOARD WITH BACKUP BATTERY|
|117.||EFFECT OF STREET TRADING ON TRAFFIC PERFORMANCE AND CONTROL (A CASE STUDY OF OFFA TOWN)|
|118.||ASSESSMENT OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT SKILLS AMONG PRIVATE SCHOOL OWNERS IN IFAKO IJAYE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF LAGOS STATE|
|119.||INVESTIGATE THE EFFECTS OF GEOGRAPHY FIELD-TRIP TEACHING STRATEGY ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCES OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL GEOGRAPHY STUDENTS|
|120.||COMPREHENSIVE DESIGN PROPOSAL AND CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE FOR THE ACADEMIC LIBRARY|
|121.||THE CHALLENGES OF MEDIA SPONSORSHIP ON SPORTS DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|122.||REAL-TIME SCHOOL BUS TRACKING SYSTEM USING (RFID)|
|123.||FABRICATION AND CONSTRUCTION OF WINDOW BURGLAR PROOF|
|124.||THE MAINTENANCE OF WORKSHOP EQUIPMENT|
|125.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM|
|126.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED TRAFFIC OFFENCE SYSTEM|
|127.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR MULTI-SERVICE RENTALS|
|128.||EXTRACTION, ISOLATION, CHARACTERIZATION AND ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITIES OF BRIDELIA FERRUGINEA BARK EXTRACTS|
|129.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED BILL OF MATERIAL PROCESSING SYSTEM|
|130.||DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF PERSONNEL INFORMATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION)|
|131.||ENVIRONMENTAL IMPLICATIONS OF INDISCRIMINATE DRILLING OF BOREHOLE FOR FRESHWATER|
|132.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AIRLINE FLIGHT INFORMATION SYSTEM|
|133.||SCREENING OF GINGER AND MORINGA OLIFERA EXTRACTS FOR ANTIMICROBIAL ACTIVITY AGAINST COMMON POST-HARVEST BACTERIAL PATHOGENS ISOLATED FROM STORED YAM (DIOSCOREA ALATA)|
|134.||WEB DRIVEN INFORMATION SYSTEM OF NIGERIA MUSEUM|
|135.||WEB-BASED APPLICATION FOR INSURANCE SERVICES|
|136.||INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT|
|137.||THE GSM BASED REMOTE SWITCHING SYSTEM|
|138.||INTERCOMMUNICATION SYSTEM IN BANKING OPERATION|
|139.||EXAMINATION VERIFICATION SYSTEM USING BIOMETRIC|
|140.||DISCOUNT RATE IN MANUFACTURING COMPANY|
|141.||DEVELOPMENT OF DOCUMENT ROUTING SYSTEM ONLINE APPLICATION AND APPROVAL OF LOAN|
|142.||THE OCCURRENCE AND BIOCONTROL OF THE POSTHARVEST FUNGI RESPONSIBLE FOR SWEET POTATO SPOILAGE|
|143.||DETERMINANTS OF UTILIZATION OF FAMILY PLANNING SERVICES AMONG WOMEN (A CASE STUDY OF GAMBARI WARD IN ILORIN, KWARA STATE)|
|144.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE FOOD ORDERING SYSTEM|
|145.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE EXAMINATION OF UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION|
|146.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION|
|147.||AN EVALUATION OF PORTRAYAL OF FEMALE GENDER IN SELECTED TELEVISON ADVERTISEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF NTA ILORIN)|
|148.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF NETWORK SECURITY|
|149.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF NETWORK ACTIVITY MONITORING SYSTEM|
|150.||AN EVALUATION OF SHARES AND SECURITIES DEALING IN THE NIGERIA CAPITAL MARKET (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE FROM 2002-2006)|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.net - Complete Project Topics and Materials for Final Year Students