* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
10. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
From my experience, there are few proven ways that you can create a new project topics idea from already similar project topics
Sometimes you have no other option than to browse through thousands of already written dissertation topics on the internet for topic ideas.
But unfortunately, it can be so frustrating and sad as you browse through different web pages. Your discovery shows that a lot of people have written on your preferred thesis topics.
How about if I tell you that in Academics, knowledge is like a circular shape with different edges.
Shakespeare was right when he said, whoever stops learning will die. This is why the act of learning is a continuous process and dealing with similar topics should not be a barrier to your academics research work.
In learning, there is no constant knowledge. Ideas keep evolving and what is relevant today may not be relevant after some time. Also, in academic research, findings from empirical studies are sparse. This limitation could be a result of time, space, and some uncontrollable factors.
Now, let’s look at the few proven ways that you can create a new project topics idea from already similar project topics
Alter Or Modify The Focus Of The Study:
Here the focus of the study can be seen as the objective of a study which can also refer to what a study seeks to achieve, uncover, or communicate. Every academic piece of writing has a focus and it is the aim of a study that guides the research. The goal of a study is the central focus of every academic research.
You can consider making new work out of previous works by changing the focus. This will save you the time of flipping the pages of your textbook or browsing through the internet for new project topics.
Alter Or Modify the case study:
You can decide to study a topic using a different case or place of study. The benefit of this approach is that it proffers answers to a specific person, group, or society. This approach does not generalize its findings but It makes provision for different gaps that may arise as a result of the scope of the study.
For example effects of broken homes on the academic performance of high school students (a case study of selected high schools in leseto, South Africa in the year 2010).
How about conducting the same study in Nigeria? Would the answer be positive? Do you think the effect of broken home here in Nigeria would contribute to the academic performance of the high school students? You can take up that study to find out.
One of the ways you can conduct a new study from an old topic is to change the case or the place of study.
Change the Research Methods:
Yes, another way you could come up with a new study from previous work is to change your research method. Because every research process has a limitation. You can find different results from the same study if you adopt a different research process. The findings from linear regression analysis can be different from many variables so you should now have little or fewer worries dealing with project or thesis topics.
Alter Or Modify the Time-frame:
What research considers as relevant today may not be relevant tomorrow or next tomorrow.
Let me through more light in a more practical way. The government always makes policies based on certain findings. An example of it could be a directive from the government to people of the society to ensure the use of nose masks. Just as in the case of COVID-19 as a preventive measure.
You as a researcher could decide to find out the perception of people towards the use of nose masks. How about if the directive was overridden as a result of an increase in death with the use of nose masks? As a researcher, you would also like to carry out a study to examine public perception.
The findings of public perception during the use and after the use of nose masks are different researches. The difference is time as a result of a change in policy. You can apply this method to some topics which findings you could consider not recent. You will contribute recent knowledge to academics by this action.
Time is a limitation in some academic findings; this is because of events, knowledge, policies, assumptions, and lots more change with time.
For example, In the case of an Education student who is interested in the awareness level of entrepreneurship education among students, he has read a lot of previous works and decides to make recent findings. He can choose to study from 2010-2020 or 2015-2020.
With all these secrets, we now believe you have learned excellent ways of conducting fresh research from an old study. First, you can Alter Or Modify The Focus Of The Study. Second, you can Alter Or Modify the case study. Third, you can Change Research Methods. And of course, Alter Or Modify the Time-frame.
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.net - Complete Project Topics and Materials for Final Year Students