* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - Undergraduate Project Topics.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|301.||BUDGETING AS A TOOL FOR PLANNING AND CONTROL IN A MANUFACTURING FIRM|
|302.||BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL AS MANAGEMENT TOOLS FOR IMPROVING FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE IN LOCAL AUTHORITIES|
|303.||THE IMPACT OF BRAND LOYALTY WITHIN THE FAST MOVING CONSUMER GOODS (FMCG) IN GHANA|
|304.||INTEREST RATE MACROSTRUCTURE, CORPORATE BOND MARKET DEVELOPMENT AND INDUSTRIAL OUTPUT IN SELECTED AFRICAN ECONOMIES|
|305.||BANK REGULATIONS AND PERFORMANCE IN NIGERIA|
|306.||AUDITORS AND DISTRESS IN NIGERIAN BANKS: A STUDY OF SELECTED BANKS IN NIGERIA|
|307.||THE PUBLIC BUDGETING AND POVERTY REDUCTION IN NIGERIA|
|308.||INFLUENCE OF AVAILABILITY OF INSTRUCTIONAL FACILITIES AND TEACHERS’ INSTRUCTIONAL METHODS ON ACADEMIC STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE IN SHORTHAND IN COLLEGES OF EDUCATION|
|309.||APPRAISAL OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION IN THE COMPANY|
|310.||AN ANALYSIS OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY|
|311.||AN APPRAISAL OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN A MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESS|
|312.||ASSESSMENT OF ADOPTION OF AGENCY BANKING INNOVATION IN ETHIOPIA: BARRIERS AND DRIVERS|
|313.||EFFECT OF AVAILABILITY AND UTILIZATION OF INSTRUCTIONAL RESOURCES ON STUDENT’S PERFORMANCE ON SCIENCE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|314.||THE ENTREPRENEURIAL LEADER AS CHANGE AGENT: DEVELOPING INNOVATIVE CHURCHES|
|315.||THE ROLE OF THE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY IN ACHEIVING QUALITY EDUCATION IN GHANA|
|316.||A TEST OF THE VALIDITY OF MILTON FRIEDMAN’S QUANTITY THEORY OF MONEY, USING NIGERIA DATA|
|317.||A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF EXPENDITURE CONTROL METHODS IN GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATELY OWNED HOSPITALS|
|318.||A STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF LANGUAGE OF ADVERTISING BY GSM NETWORK PROVIDERS IN NIGERIAN NEWSPAPERS|
|319.||A LINGUISTIC STYLISTIC ANALYSIS OF CHUKWUEMEKA IKE’S NOVELS|
|320.||AN ASSESSMENT OF THE INSTITUTIONAL MECHANISMS FOR DEALING WITH CORRUPTION IN THE NIGERIAN PUBLIC SERVICE|
|321.||THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT AGRICULTURAL EXPENDITURE ON ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|322.||COMMUNICATION CHANNELS AND ORGANISATIONAL PERFORMANCE OF NIGERIAN COMPANY|
|323.||IMPACT OF FINANCIAL REPORTING ON FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF QUOTED COMPANIES IN NIGERIA|
|324.||EVALUATION OF DISCIPLINARY PROCESS AND IMPLICATION FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL ADMINISTRATION|
|325.||EFFECTIVE CHANNELS OF DISTRIBUTION AS A STRATEGIC TOOL IN PURCHASING OF TECHNICAL GOODS|
|326.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF STUDENT ADMISSION SYSTEM|
|327.||PLIGHT OF EDUCATION AND STATUS OF TEACHERS IN NIGERIA ISSUES AND CHALLENGES.|
|328.||ROLE OF INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS IN ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE IN COMMUNITY SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|329.||GRAMMATICAL ERROR ANALYSIS OF SELECTED NEWS SCRIPTS OF THE BROADCASTING CORPORATION OF ABIA STATE RADIO, UMUAHIA|
|330.||THE CONTAMINATION OF SACHET AND BOTTLED WATER WITH PROTOZOAN PARASITES IN ONITSHA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ANAMBRA STATE.|
|331.||HEAVY METAL TOXICITY IN HUMAN LUNG FIBROBLASTS AND INHIBITION OF HUMAN TOPOISOMERASE-I AS A POTENTIAL MECHANISM|
|332.||EVALUATION OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OF EDUCATIONAL MANPOWER|
|333.||ICT AND ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF PRIVATE PRIMARY SCHOOL PUPILS.|
|334.||AN ASSESSMENT OF CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETIES AND HOUSING SUPPLY IN LAGOS STATE.|
|335.||THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ON THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF BANKING INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA|
|336.||THE PROSPECTS AND PROBLEMS OF DEREGULATION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRY ON THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY|
|337.||THE INFLUENCE OF SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF PUPILS IN PUBLIC PRIMARY SCHOOLS|
|338.||WOMEN LABOUR UTILIZATION IN CROP PRODUCTION IN ABIA STATE, NIGERIA|
|339.||TRENDS IN THE ACTIVITIES OF THE MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA, 1991-2013|
|340.||THE EFFECTS OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONSTRAINTS ON TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY OF URBAN AND RURAL PIG FARMERS IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA|
|341.||THE EFFECTS OF CLIMATE CHANGE ADAPTATION STRATEGIES ON FOOD CROP PRODUCTION EFFICIENCY IN SOUTHWESTERN NIGERIA|
|342.||MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES AND THEIR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES IN THEIR HOST COMMUNITIES|
|343.||THE IMPACT OF MICRO-FINANCE BANK TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF ECONOMIC OF THE RURAL OF THE DWELLER|
|344.||TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY IN THE PRODUCTION OF NSUKKA YELLOW PEPPER AMONG RURAL FARMERS IN ENUGU NORTH AGRICULTURAL ZONE, ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA|
|345.||ASSESSMENT OF BANKING HABITS OF UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS IN NIGERIA|
|346.||DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COURSE REGISTRATION AND RESULT PROCESSING SYSTEM|
|347.||MERGERS AND ACQUISITION AS GROWTH STRATEGIES IN NIGERIA|
|348.||BRANDING STRATEGY FOR EFFECTIVE AGRICULTURAL MARKETING IN NIGERIA|
|349.||DEBT RECOVERY PROCEDURES AND STRATEGIES OF MONEY-DEPOSIT BANKS IN NIGERIA ( A CASES STUDY OF 3 BANKS IN NIGERIA)|
|350.||A STUDY INTO THE CHALLENGES OF INCOME TAXATION IN GHANA|
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material.
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.net - Complete Project Topics and Materials for Final Year Students