|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||THE EFFECT OF PRUDENTIAL GUIDELINES ON THE ASSET QUALITY OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF LISTED BANKS IN THE NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE)|
|2.||THE IMPACT OF FINANCE ON AGRICULTURAL OUTPUT IN NIGERIA 1981-2018|
|3.||THE PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED BY EXTERNAL AUDITORS IN AUDITING NIGERIAN COMPANIES (A CASE STUDY OF AKINTOLA WILLIAMS AND CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT, ENUGU)|
|4.||AUDIT INDEPENDENCE AND CREDIBILITY OF FINANCIAL REPORTING IN THE NIGERIAN BANKING SECTOR|
|5.||ACCOUNTING SERVICES AND THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA|
|6.||THE EFFECT OF GOOD LEADERSHIP AND ADMINISTRATION IN NATION BUILDING|
|7.||THE ROLE OF INTERNAL CONTROL MEASURES IN THE PREVENTION OF FRAUD AND OPERATIONS ERROR IN GHANAIAN FIRMS|
|8.||IMPACT OF SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING ON FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF SELECTED QUOTED COMPANIES IN NIGERIA|
|9.||THE CONCEPT OF GREEN ACCOUNTING IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF CHEVRON)|
|10.||LIQUIDITY MANAGEMENT AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF LISTED INSURANCE COMPANIES IN NIGERIA|
|11.||AN EVALUATION OF SHARES AND SECURITIES DEALING IN THE NIGERIA CAPITAL MARKET (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE FROM 2002-2006)|
|12.||AN APPRAISAL OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION AS A TOOL FOR DECISION MAKING PROCESS IN THE MANUFACTURING SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF INTERNATIONAL TOBACCO COMPANY PLC, ILORIN, KWARA STATE)|
|13.||THE ROLE OF AUDITING IN THE BUSINESS AND ECONOMIC LIFE OF A MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF UTC NIGERIA PLC)|
|14.||THE ROLE AND STRATEGIES OF AN AUDITOR IN FRAUD PREVENTION AND DETECTION AND DETECTION IN BANKING INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA (A Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc, Nigeria)|
|15.||THE EFFECT OF INTERNAL AUDIT IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN TEACHING HOSPITAL ILORIN)|
|16.||BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL AS TOOLS FOR ACCOUNTABILITY IN GOVERNMENT PARASTATALS|
|17.||BUDGETING AS A TOOL FOR PLANNING AND CONTROL IN A MANUFACTURING FIRM|
|18.||BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL AS MANAGEMENT TOOLS FOR IMPROVING FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE IN LOCAL AUTHORITIES|
|19.||AUDITORS AND DISTRESS IN NIGERIAN BANKS: A STUDY OF SELECTED BANKS IN NIGERIA|
|20.||AN APPRAISAL OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN A MEDIUM SCALE BUSINESS|
|21.||A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF EXPENDITURE CONTROL METHODS IN GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATELY OWNED HOSPITALS|
|22.||DEBT RECOVERY PROCEDURES AND STRATEGIES OF MONEY-DEPOSIT BANKS IN NIGERIA ( A CASES STUDY OF 3 BANKS IN NIGERIA)|
|23.||A STUDY INTO THE CHALLENGES OF INCOME TAXATION IN GHANA|
|24.||THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN ACCOUNTING SYSTEM|
|25.||THE IMPACT OF PUBLISHED FINANCIAL STATEMENT ON SHAREHOLDERS INVESTMENT DECISION (A STUDY OF GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC)|
|26.||THE EFFECT OF TAX REVENUE ON ECONOMIC GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|27.||TAX EVASION: CAUSES AND IMPLICATION ON ENUGU STATE GOVERNMENT REVENUE|
|28.||LOCAL GOVERNMENT AS A VERITABLE INSTRUMENT FOR RURAL DEVELOPMENT|
|29.||INTERNAL AUDIT FUNCTIONS AND PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC)|
|30.||THE IMPACT OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA POLICY REFORM ON BANK PERFORMANCE STABILITY|
|31.||THE EFFECTS OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING REPORTING ON MANAGERIAL DECISION MAKING|
|32.||THE ROLLING EFFECT OF ECONOMIC DIVERSIFICATION THROUGH SOLID MINERALS AND ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA (1980-2015).|
|33.||THE CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF ACCOUNTING METHOD IN THE PETROLEUM/PETROCHEMICAL COMPANY INDUSTRY|
|34.||THE RELEVANCE OF ACCOUNTING PRACTICES IN SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES.|
|35.||THE ROLE OF INTERNAL AUDITING IN SAFEGUARDING ASSETS OF THE ORGANIZATION|
|36.||THE EFFECT OF THE REGULATORY POWER GIVEN IN THE CBN DECREE 24 OF 1991 AND BOFID DECREE 25 OF 1991|
|37.||INTERNAL REVENUE GENERATION: PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS (STUDY OF EZEAGU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)|
|38.||ELECTRONIC COMMERCE: OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES OF GENERAL IMPORTERS|
|39.||THE EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING SYSTEM ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THE BANKING INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA (STUDY OF SELECTED BANKS IN ENUGU METROPOLIS)|
|40.||THE EFFECT OF BUDGETARY CONTROL ON THE PROFIT PERFORMANCE OF COMPANY IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING CO PLC)|
|41.||COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING AMONG SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES|
|42.||AN EVALUATION OF THE EFFECTIVE USES OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION TO IMPROVE ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE (A CASE STUDY OF NITEL)|
|43.||THE AUDITOR AS AN INDISPENSABLE PART OF A PROFITABLE BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF AUDITING PRACTICE COMMITTEE)|
|44.||MONETARY POLICY MEASURES AS INSTRUMENT OF ECONOMIC STABILIZATION IN NIGERIA|
|45.||COST ACCOUNTING INFORMATION AND PRICE DETERMINATION|
|46.||THE IMPLICATION OF NIGERIA VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) ON THE PAYERS. (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE|
|47.||THE ECONOMIC EFFECT OF PETROLEUM SCARCITY IN NIGERIA|
|48.||THE EFFECT OF MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS ON THE GROWTH OF AN ORGANIZATION ( A CASE STUDY OF OANDO)|
|49.||BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY CONTROL IN BUSINESS ORGANISATION|
|50.||BANK SERVICE DELIVERY AND CUSTOMERS’ SATISFACTION IN NIGERIA BANK|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.net is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.net" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved researchwap.net - Complete Project Topics and Materials for Final Year Students