|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|101.||EFFECTIVE INTERNAL CONTROL AS THE BASIS FOR PREVENTION AND DEDUCTION OF FRAUD IN BANKS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ZENITH PLC ENUGU)|
|102.||AN APPRAISAL OF THE CONVERGENCE OF PENSION FUND ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA WITH INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS|
|103.||EFFECTIVE INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM AS A MEANS OF DETECTING AND MINIMIZING FRAUD IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A Case Study of Nigeria Bottling Company Ilorin Plant, Kwara State)|
|104.||COST PROFIT VOLUME ANALYSIS AS A CATALYST FOR MANAGEMENT PLANNING, CONTROL, AND DECISION MAKING OF MANUFACTURING COMPANY (CASE STUDY OF WAPCO CEMENT PLC, SAGAMU OGUN STATE).|
|105.||THE EXTENT OF RELIANCE ON ACCOUNTING INFORMATION FOR EFFECTIVE BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL DECISION IN CORPORATE ORGANISATIONS|
|106.||THE PROBLEM AND PROSPECT OF PETROLEUM PROFIT TAX ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE, FBIRS NIGERIA AND THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY)|
|107.||ASSESSMENT OF E-TAX PAYMENT ON REVENUE GENERATION EFFICIENCY IN NIGERIA Case study of Lagos State Board of Internal Revenue and Nigerian Taxpayers.|
|108.||ASSESSMENT OF AUDIT EXPECTATION GAP IN NIGERIA, AUDITOR’S CONNECTION.|
|109.||AN INVESTIGATION ON RELIANCE OF AUDITOR’S INDEPENDENCE ON THE CREDIBILITY OF FINANCIAL REPORTING QUALITY OF CORPORATE ORGANIZATION (CASE STUDY OF FIVE AUDITING FIRM IN ILORIN METROPOLIS).|
|110.||AN INVESTIGATION ON THE CHALLENGES OF ADOPTION OF IPSAS (INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC SECTOR ACCOUNTING STANDARD) IN GOVERNMENT MINISTRIES, AGENCIES, AND DEPARTMENTS|
|111.||ASSESSMENT OF ACCOUNTING PERSONNEL IN SELECTED SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN EDO STATE|
|112.||THE FINANCIAL LITERACY AND THE MANAGERS PERFORMANCE|
|113.||ASSESSMENT OF IMF LOAN POLICY ON ECONOMY DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA. CIVILIAN RULE (1999-2015)|
|114.||AUDITING AS A TOOL FOR FRAUD RISK ASSESSMENT IN COMMERCIAL BANKS (CASE STUDY OF SELECTED COMMERCIAL BANKS IN ILORIN KWARA STATE)|
|115.||EFFECT OF TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT ON MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC SECTOR FUND - FEDERAL SECTOR ESTABLISHMENT IN MAIDUGURI|
|116.||DETERMINANTS OF TAX COMPLIANCE AMONG SME’s IN PLEATEAU STATE|
|117.||EFFECT OF TAX INCENTIVES AND CONCESSION ON GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF SMEs IN NIGERIA CASE STUDY OF (SME TAXPAYERS IN IKEJA LAGOS STATE, IBADAN)|
|118.||EFFECT OF AUDIT REPORT ON ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORTING QUALITY OF ORGANIZATION|
|119.||EFFECT OF TAX EVASION AND TAX AVOIDANCE ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT|
|120.||EFFECTS OF MULTIPLE TAXATION ON GROWTH AND PROFITABILITY OF SMALL SCALE ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA|
|121.||IMPACT OF COST CONTROL AND COST REDUCTION ON PROFITABILITY OF MANUFACTURING COMPANY. (CASE STUDY OF BLACKWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, KWARA STATE).|
|122.||IMPACT OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT PRACTICES ON PROFITABILITY OF BUSINESS ENTERPRISES. CASE STUDY OF SME OPERATORS IN ILORIN METROPOLIS|
|123.||EFFECT OF DIVIDEND POLICY ON FIRMS’ EARNING IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA)|
|124.||THE IMPACT OF RATIO ANALYSIS ON MANAGEMENT DECISION MAKING IN ORGANIZATIONS (A CASE STUDY OF UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC|
|125.||A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE PROBLEMS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCILS IN NIGERIA|
|126.||ROLES OF TAX AUTHORITY IN THE PREVENTION AND DETECTION OF TAX FRAUD IN NIGERIA CASE STUDY OF OYO STATE BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE AND SELECTED SMALL TAXPAYERS IN IBADAN)|
|127.||THE EFFECT OF FRAUD AND FINANCIAL CRIMES ON THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA (2007-2015)|
|128.||THE USE OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING TECHNIQUES AS A VERITABLE TOOLS FOR ORGANISATIONAL DECISION MAKING|
|129.||AUDIT INDEPENDENCE: ENHANCING ACCOUNTABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY IN CORPORATE ORIGINATIONS|
|130.||AN APPRAISAL OF THE IMPLICATION OF ELECTRONIC BANKING NIGERIA BANKS (A CASE STUDY OF DIAMOND BANK)|
|131.||THE IMPACT OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL STANDARDS (IFRS) ON THE QUALITY OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK PLC)|
|132.||THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT BONDS ON CAPITAL MARKET GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|133.||EFFECTIVENESS OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A CASE STUDY OF AMA GREENFIELD BREWERIES PLC, ENUGU, NIGERIA)|
|134.||WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT AS A TOOL FOR BUSINESS SURVIVAL (A CASE STUDY OF RAMSGATE PHARMACEUTICAL AND TOPMAN PAINT INDUSTRY)|
|135.||VALUE-ADDED TAX IN NIGERIA: CHALLENGES AND ECONOMIC IMPLICATION|
|136.||THE USE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION SYSTEMS AS A MANAGEMENT TOOL TO ENHANCE DECISION-MAKING. (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA AIRSPACE MANAGEMENT AGENCY) (NAMA)|
|137.||THE SIGNIFICANCE OF ACCOUNTING STANDARD (SAS) IN THE PREPARATION OF FINANCIAL STATEMENT OF AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY GUINNESS OF NIGERIA PLC)|
|138.||THE ROLE OF INTERNAL AUDITORS ON THE EFFECTIVENESS OF INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NESTLE NIGERIA PLC - OTTA BRANCH)|
|139.||THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA ECONOMY. (A Case Study of WEMA BANK Nigeria PIc)|
|140.||THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL CONTROL IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR (A Case Study of Lagos State Ministry of Finance, Alausa)|
|141.||THE ROLE OF COST ACCOUNTING TECHNIQUES IN ACHIEVING EFFECTIVE COST CONTROL IN THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF COCA-COLA NIGERIA PLC)|
|142.||THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SCALE INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA|
|143.||THE ROLE OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF MONEY AND CAPITAL MARKET IN NIGERIA (A Case Study of Stock Exchange & CBN)|
|144.||THE ROLE OF CAPITAL MARKET ON NIGERIA ECONOMY (A STUDY OF NIGERIA STOCK EXCHANGE)|
|145.||THE ROLE OF CAPITAL MARKET IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL SCALE BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA|
|146.||THE ROLE ACCOUNTING RECORDS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL SCALE INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA [A CASE STUDY OF SELECTED LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS IN LAGOS STATE]|
|147.||THE RELEVANCE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY|
|148.||THE RELEVANCE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION IN DECISION-MAKING PROCESS (A CASE STUDY OF UAC NIGERIA PLC)|
|149.||THE RELATIVE IMPORTANCE OF CORPORATE TAX AND VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT) AND THEIR EFFECTS ON THE ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA|
|150.||THE PERFORMANCE OF AN AUDITOR AND AUDITING IN NIGERIA ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK)|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.net is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.net" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.net - Complete Project Topics and Materials for Final Year Students