|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|301.||MONETARY POLICY AND ITS IMPACT IN NIGERIA FINANCIAL INSTITUTION [A CASE STUDY OF AFRI BANK ILORIN KWARA STATE]|
|302.||ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IN GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENT (A CASE STUDY OF KWARA STATE MINISTRY OF FINANCE)|
|303.||THE ROLE OF MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT IN DECISION MAKING WITH EMPHASIS ON INTERNATIONAL TOBACCO COMPANY PLC ILORIN BRANCH WHICH IS PRIVATE OWNERSHIP COMPANY|
|304.||ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IN AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF KWARA STATE AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT)|
|305.||THE ROLE OF AUDITORS WITH THEIR CLIENTS AND THIRD PARTIES (A CASE STUDY OF ADEBAYO BANKOLE & CO CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT)|
|306.||THE ROLE OF COMPUTERS IN FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS (A CASE STUDY OF UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC)|
|307.||THE ROLE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION (A CASE STUDY OF IFELODUN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KWARA STATE)|
|308.||THE IMPORTANCE OF PURCHASING DEPARTMENT TOWARDS ORGANIZATIONAL PROFITABILITY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY)|
|309.||IMPACT OF BUDGET ON EFFECTIVE PLANNING AND CONTROL IN AN ORGANISATION (A CASE STUDY OF KWARA HOTEL ILORIN)|
|310.||THE ROLE OF MONETARY POLICY AND ITS IMPACT ON THE NIGERIAN FINANCIAL SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA)|
|311.||FINANCIAL PLANNING AND CONTROL IN CATERING AND HOTEL OPERATION (A CASE STUDY OF CIRCULAR HOTEL LIMITED, ILORIN)|
|312.||ACCOUNTING AND AUDIT PROCEDURE IN THE GOVERNMENT PARASTATALS (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN TEACHING HOSPITAL)|
|313.||THE ACCOUNTING AND INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN NIGERIA|
|314.||THE ACCOUNTING INFORMATION AS A BASIS FOR MANAGERIAL DECISION MAKING (A CASE STUDY OF KAM WIRE COMPANY LIMITED, ILORIN)|
|315.||THE EFFECT OF CORPORATE TAX ON THE PROFITABILITY STATUS OF CONSUMER GOODS COMPANIES IN NIGERIA|
|316.||THE VALUE RELEVANCE OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION OF LISTED INDUSTRIAL GOODS FIRMS IN NIGERIA|
|317.||CASH MANAGEMENT PRACTICES (A STUDY ON RESIDENTIAL FACILITIES FOR KWAME NKRUMAH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY STUDENTS)|
|318.||BUDGETING AND BUDGETARY SYSTEM AS EFFECTIVE TOOLS FOR PLANNING AND CONTROLLING IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF COCA-COLA BOTTLING COMPANY)|
|319.||THE EFFECT OF MONETARY POLICY ON THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS IN NIGERIA|
|320.||A FINANCIAL APPRAISAL OF THE OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE OF PRIVATIZED NIGERIA COMPANY (A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL OIL PLC, LAGOS STATE)|
|321.||THE ROLE OF MONETARY POLICY AND IT’S IMPACT ON NIGERIA FINANCIAL SYSTEM (A Case Study of Kwara State Polytechnic)|
|322.||MONEY LAUNDERING AND FINANCIAL CRIME IN NIGERIA: THE WAR OF ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) AND THE IMPACT ON NIGERIA FINANCIAL SYSTEM.|
|323.||QUALITY STANDARDS ENFORCEMENT MECHANISMS AND THE FORENSIC ACCOUNTING PROFESSION IN NIGERIA|
|324.||EFFECT OF OPEN MARKET OPERATIONS AS TOOL OF MONETARY POLICY OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA IN CONTROLLING THE ECONOMY|
|325.||ENHANCING FINANCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY AND TRANSPARENCY IN NIGERIAN PUBLIC SECTOR (A case study of selected Public Sector Organizations in Enugu State)|
|326.||FINANCIAL PLANNING AND CONTROLLING IN CATERING AND HOTEL OPERATION (A CASE STUDY OF CIRCULAR HOTEL LIMITED, ILORIN)|
|327.||ASSESSING THE PROBLEMS OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT (A CASE STUDY OF ILORIN SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT)|
|328.||CORPORATE OBJECTIVE AND DISCLOSURE OF ACCOUNTING DATA (A CASE STUDY OF SEVEN-UP BOTTLING COMPANY PLC ILORIN)|
|329.||ACCOUNTING FOR WITHHOLDING TAX OPERATION IN NIGERIA: ITS RELEVANCE AND ADEQUACY (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE, ILORIN)|
|330.||THE IMPACT OF STOCK TAKING IN MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A CASE STUDY OF SOAP AND DETERGENT INDUSTRY LTD ILORIN)|
|331.||THE RELEVANCE OF STATUTORY AUDIT IN GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENT (A CASE STUDY OF KWARA STATE INDEPENDENT ELECTORAL COMMISSION KWASIEC)|
|332.||IMPACT OF ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONAL AND ACCOUNTING PRACTICES ON NIGERIA ECONOMY|
|333.||ACCOUNTING AND INTERNAL CONTROL SYSTEM IN PRIVATE SECTORS (A CASE STUDY OF AIICO INSURANCE PLC VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS)|
|334.||MARKETING OF PETROLEUM PRODUCT IN NIGERIA (CASE STUDY OF OANDO PETROLEUM PLC ILOIN DEPOT)|
|335.||THE IMPACT OF ACCOUNTING PROFESSION AND PRACTICE ON NIGERIA ECONOMY (A Case Study of Kayode Olayemi & Co Chartered Accountancy)|
|336.||THE EFFECT OF COST CONTROL IN THE PROFITABILITY OF A BUSINESS ORGANISATION (A Case Study of Nigeria Bottling Company, Ilorin Plant)|
|337.||IMPACT OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARDS ON EARNINGS MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF LISTED OIL AND GAS COMPANY)|
|338.||THE IMPORTANCE OF BUDGETING IN DECISION MAKING IN AN ORGANIZATION (USING OKIN BISCUIT NIGERIA, LIMITED AS A CASE STUDY)|
|339.||THE IMPORTANCE OF THE INTERNAL AUDITING IN THE GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENT AND OTHER ORGANIZATION|
|340.||EVALUATING THE IMPACT OF MARKETING ON THE SERVICE OF THE BANKING INDUSTRY (CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.)|
|341.||ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE IN FORMAL AND INFORMAL ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF CABUY NIGERIA LIMITED LAGOS STATE )|
|342.||THE PROBLEMS AND THE SUGGESTED PROSPECTS OF CASH MANAGEMENT IN COMMERCIAL BANKS|
|343.||AN APPRAISAL OF AUDITING IN GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENT (A CASE STUDY OF UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN)|
|344.||COST CONTROL AND COST REDUCTION AS A MEANS OF IMPROVING PROFITABILITY IN A BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASES STUDY OF OKIN BISCUITS LIMITED, OFFA)|
|345.||COST CONTROL AND COST REDUCTION OF THE NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY PLC|
|346.||ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IN AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT IN NIGERIA (A Case Study Of Kwara State Agricultural Development Project Ilorin)|
|347.||EFFECT OF FEASIBILITY STUDY IN ACHIEVING TRUE AND FAIRNESS OF ACCOUNTING RECORD (A Case Study of Mr. Biggs Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Ilorin)|
|348.||THE IMPACT OF NIGERIA DEPOSIT INSURANCE COOPERATION (NDIC) ON NIGERIA BANKING INDUSTRY (A CASE STUDY OF NDIC, ILORIN KWARA STATE)|
|349.||THE EFFECTS OF POLITICAL INSTABILITY ON THE PERFORMANCES OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA (A case study of Nigeria Postal Services Ltd NIPOST)|
|350.||THE EVALUATION OF ACCOUNTING SYSTEM IN THE OIL INDUSTRIES (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM COMPANY ILORIN).|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.net is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.net" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.net - Complete Project Topics and Materials for Final Year Students