|S/N||PROJECT TOPICS||VIEW PROJECT INFO.|
|1.||NIGERIA'S FEDERAL CHARACTER: TOOL FOR DEVELOPMENT, UNDERDEVELOPMENT|
|2.||THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF APPOINTMENT SYSTEM IN HOSPITAL (A CASE STUDY OF PREMIER HOSPITAL, UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE, NIGERIA)|
|3.||THE ROLE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS IN CRISIS MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF THE ETITI IHITTE-UBOMA, LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF IMO STATE)|
|4.||AN ASSESSMENT OF THE INSTITUTIONAL MECHANISMS FOR DEALING WITH CORRUPTION IN THE NIGERIAN PUBLIC SERVICE|
|5.||MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES AND THEIR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES IN THEIR HOST COMMUNITIES|
|6.||THE ROLE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION IN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL AREAS IN NIGERIA.|
|7.||IMPACT OF PUBLIC RELATIONS STRATEGIES ON THE PERFORMANCE OF INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER LEARNING|
|8.||PRIVATE ENTERPRISES AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN ANAMBRA STATE|
|9.||LOCAL GOVERNMENT EFFORTS TOWARDS THE DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL COMMUNITIES WITHIN ITS AREA OF JURISDICTION|
|10.||EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AS A STRATEGY FOR ENHANCING ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE|
|11.||INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA|
|12.||IMPACT OF STAFF RECRUITMENT AND PROCEDURE|
|13.||CONTROL MECHANISM AND MANAGEMENT OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT FUNDS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF KOGI STATE)|
|14.||MOTIVATION AND ORGANIZATIONAL EFFICIENCY IN THE NIGERIA PUBLIC SERVICES|
|15.||LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION AS A REMEDY OR SOLUTION TO RURAL TRANSFORMATION|
|16.||AN APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF GOVERNMENT IN POVERTY ALLEVIATION IN NIGERIA A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL POVERTY ERADICATION PROGRAMME (NAPEP), KADUNA.|
|17.||THE ROLE OF NAPTIP IN THE CONTROL OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN NIGERIA (2004-2009)|
|18.||COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AND INDUSTRIAL RELATION IN A FORMAL ORGANIZATION (A Case Study of UBA)|
|19.||MANPOWER TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF STATE UNIVERSAL BASIC EDUCATION BOARD ILORIN)|
|20.||AN ASSESSMENT OF THE VIABILITY OF ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC) IN COMBINING CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA: IMPLICATIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT|
|21.||MANAGEMENT OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NTA, AWKA)|
|22.||THE EFFECT OF STAFF TRAINING ON THE PERFORMANCE OF CIVIL SERVANTS (A STUDY OF MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE ENUGU STATE)|
|23.||AN ASSESSMENT OF THE ROLE AND CHALLENGES OF NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATIONS IN RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (Case study of selected NGOs in Benin City)|
|24.||A STUDY INTO THE PROBLEMS AND SOLUTION OF THE 2007 PUBLIC PROCUREMENT ACT ON TRANSPARENCY AND ACCOUNTABILITY|
|25.||ASSESSING LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION AS AN INSTRUMENT OF GRASSROOTS DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA: CASE STUDY WARRI LG|
|26.||AN EVALUATION OF PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL SYSTEM IN THE PUBLIC SERVICE A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE CIVIL SERVICE|
|27.||THE ROLE OF NGOs IN THE MANAGEMENT OF OKWANGWO RANGE OF CROSS RIVER NATIONAL PARK (FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE RESOURCES MANAGEMENT)|
|28.||THE NIGER DELTA CRISIS: IT’S IMPACT ON NIGERIAN’S NATIONAL SECURITY|
|29.||THE INFLUENCE OF CONFLICT MANAGEMENT EFFECTIVENESS ON ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF PRODUCTIVITY IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS.|
|30.||THE IMPACT OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION IN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NSUKKA LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF ENUGU STATE)|
|31.||THE INFLUENCE OF GROUP PRESSURE ON ADOLESCENTS BEHAVIORAL PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA SECONDARY SCHOOLS|
|32.||RESOURCES GENERATION AND MANAGEMENT IN PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF THE MINISTRY FOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND CHIEFTAINCY AFFAIRS, KOGI STATE|
|33.||PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT - A VERITABLE TOOL FOR CORPORATE PERFORMANCE|
|34.||ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP AND PUBLIC SECTOR PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS TELEVISION)|
|35.||CONTRIBUTION OF INVENTORY CONTROL PRACTICES TO THE SUSTAINABILITY HOTEL ESTABLISHMENT IN AWKA|
|36.||THE LIMITATIONS OF PUBLIC RELATIONS PRACTICE IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES|
|37.||RATING ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF NNOBI IN IDEMILI SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN ANAMBRA STATE)|
|38.||THE CHALLENGES OF JUVENILE DELINQUENCY IN A RELIGIOUS NIGERIAN NATION|
|39.||BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY AND EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN BORNO STATE|
|40.||STRATEGIES OF PROMOTING PRODUCTIVITY IN CIVIL SERVICE (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE CIVIL SERVICES COMMISSION)|
|41.||PUBLIC POLICY AND GRASS ROOT DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF NATIONAL POVERTY ERADICATION PROGRAMME ON ASARI-TORU L. G. A OF RIVER STATE)|
|42.||COMBATING CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC)|
|43.||ETHICS AND ACCOUNTABILITY IN THE NIGERIAN CIVIL SERVICE: A CASE OF FEDERAL INLAND|
|44.||FACTORS MILITATING THE TRANSFORMATION OF NKWEME LOCAL GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION|
|45.||THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS ON COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT IN ANAMBRA STATE IN THE NEW MILLENNIUM (A STUDY OF EU/UNICEF ACTIVITIES IN NNEWI NORTH AND IDEMILI SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS)|
|46.||POLITICAL VIOLENCE AND THE 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY RIVERS STATE|
|47.||THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PARENT SOCIAL-ECONOMIC GROWTH AND EDUCATION ACHIEVEMENT OF THEIR CHILDREN IN SECONDARY SCHOOL SYSTEM IN JAHNGO LOCAL GOVERNMENT, TARABA STATE.|
|48.||THE ROLE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (A case study of Local Government council in Lagos State)|
|49.||SOCIO-CULTURAL FACTORS INFLUENCING YOUTH VIOLENCE IN BABOKO COMMUNITY IN ILORIN, KWARA STATE.|
|50.||IMPROVING ORGANIZATION EFFICIENCY THROUGH CONFLICT RESOLUTION AND MANAGEMENT|
Please feel free to carefully review some written and captured responses from our satisfied clients.
"Exceptionally outstanding. Highly recommend for all who wish to have effective and excellent project defence. Easily Accessable, Affordable, Effective and effective."
"I saw this website on facebook page and I did not even bother since I was in a hurry to complete my project. But I am totally amazed that when I visited the website and saw the topic I was looking for and I decided to give a try and now I have received it within an hour after ordering the material. Am grateful guys!"
"Researchwap.net is a website I recommend to all student and researchers within and outside the country. The web owners are doing great job and I appreciate them for that. Once again, thank you very much "researchwap.net" and God bless you and your business! ."
"Great User Experience, Nice flows and Superb functionalities.The app is indeed a great tech innovation for greasing the wheels of final year, research and other pedagogical related project works. A trial would definitely convince you."
"I love what you guys are doing, your material guided me well through my research. Thank you for helping me achieve academic success."
"researchwap.com is God-sent! I got good grades in my seminar and project with the help of your service, thank you soooooo much."
"Sorry, it was in my spam folder all along, I should have looked it up properly first. Please keep up the good work, your team is quite commited. Am grateful...I will certainly refer my friends too."
"Am happy the defense went well, thanks to your articles. I may not be able to express how grateful I am for all your assistance, but on my honour, I owe you guys a good number of referrals. Thank you once again."
"My Dear Researchwap, initially I never believed one can actually do honest business transactions with Nigerians online until i stumbled into your website. You have broken a new legacy of record as far as am concerned. Keep up the good work!"
"WOW, SO IT'S TRUE??!! I can't believe I got this quality work for just 3k...I thought it was scam ooo. I wouldn't mind if it goes for over 5k, its worth it. Thank you!"
"I did not see my project topic on your website so I decided to call your customer care number, the attention I got was epic! I got help from the beginning to the end of my project in just 3 days, they even taught me how to defend my project and I got a 'B' at the end. Thank you so much researchwap.com, infact, I owe my graduating well today to you guys...."
"My friend told me about ResearchWap website, I doubted her until I saw her receive her full project in less than 15 miniutes, I tried mine too and got it same, right now, am telling everyone in my school about researchwap.com, no one has to suffer any more writing their project. Thank you for making life easy for me and my fellow students... Keep up the good work"
"I wish I knew you guys when I wrote my first degree project, it took so much time and effort then. Now, with just a click of a button, I got my complete project in less than 15 minutes. You guys are too amazing!."
"I was scared at first when I saw your website but I decided to risk my last 3k and surprisingly I got my complete project in my email box instantly. This is so nice!!!."
* Choose your approved or related project topic listed on our site - researchwap.com.
* Click on the topic to preview its content (this is recommended to let clients have a fair knowledge of what they are going for, and to give out samples to those who have trust issues with online business).
* Call Our 24/7 Customer Service Desk or send an SMS to (+234) 08037664978
* You can also send an Email to [email protected]
* WhatsApp Chat# (+234) 0803-766-4978 and Get Your Complete Project Material Immediately.
* All project materials on this website are well researched by professionals with high level of professionalism.
* But if you do not have an approved project topic yet
* Select 3 free Project Topics of your choice from your Department here - CLICK HERE FOR MORE PROJECT CATEGORIES @ FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS.
* Submit the 3 project topics to your Supervisor and wait for his or her Approval, and kindly get back to us as soon as your project topics is approved for your complete project material
1. How can I get the complete project if I order?AFTER FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES HERE, AND WE RECEIVE YOUR DETAILS AS SMS ON 08037664978 or as mail to [email protected], THE MATERIAL WILL BE ATTACHED AND MAILED TO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITHIN 30 MINUTES, AND A NOTIFICATION OF THE DELIVERY WILL BE SENT TO YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
2. How will my payment be confirmed?FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE. NOTE: Payment information is required for Payment Confirmation.
3. One of your topics suites my project, but the case study is different. What step should I take?Students are always advised to use our materials as guide. However, if you have a different case study, you may need to consult researchwap.com Depending on similarity of the organization/industry (case study) you may modify to, if you wish.
4. How long does it take to get the complete project?Depending on how fast your payment and details is acknowledged by us, you will get the complete project within 30 minutes. However, on a very good day you can still get it within 15 minutes!
5. Why should I trust this website?We are well aware of fraudulent activities (scam) that have been happening on the internet. It is unfortunate, but hopefully declining. However, we wish to re-assure our esteemed clients that we are genuine and our services is authentic, if not, we would not post our account details, email address, phone number or any personal details that could be traceable. Free chapter 1 is always given on the site to prove to you that we got the material. If you are unable to view the free chapter 1 send an email or SMS containing your name, topic, with the subject head "FREE CHAPTER 1" to [email protected] or 08037664978 plus the topic. You will get the free chapter 1 within an hour.
6. Do you accept ATM payments and Online Transfers?Yes. We accept ATM transfers and online payments. FOLLOW THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOUND ON THE PAYMENTS PAGE.
7. Is it a complete research project or just materials?Yes it is a complete research project. We send complete project materials (i.e. chapters 1-5, full references, and questionnaires/secondary data to your email address after payment confirmation.
8. How can I pay Online with my ATM card?
1. Visit an ATM
2. Insert your card
3. Select Quickteller
4. Select "Pay bills"
5. Choose your account type
6. Select "Others"
7. Enter 322222 as the payment code
8. Enter your phone number as "Customer Reference"
9. Accept the N1.00 amount displayed
10. Follow prompts to complete the transaction
9. How will I receive a software?A link to download the software will always be on the first page of the material•
10. I have a fresh topic that is not on your site. How do I go about it?We have professional writers in management sciences, computer science and social sciences. If you have a fresh topic, just click this hire a writer link, fill the form, submit the details and one of our writers will contact you shortly.
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved researchwap.net - Complete Project Topics and Materials for Final Year Students