TRENDING PROJECT TOPICS FOR FINAL YEAR STUDENTS AT A GLANCE
Since researchwap.com is consistently in the matter of helping students, particularly, final year students thinking hard for final year project topics that will be qualified to present to their project supervisors and at last to make them rave stamps in their outcomes; we have gotten concerned and wish to make a variety of project topics for the final year students that are catchy, relevant and has minimal cost of research.
This article is certainly not a final authority in the importance of these proposed project topics for the final year students, however, is a quasi guide, that should give final year students thought of what their final year project topic ought to be and how to approach and how to go about constructing them.
Having a reasonable final year project topic can be a genuine test, particularly, mulling over the condition of the current economy; final year students look for project topics with insignificant research cost, are applicable to the ebb and flow situations in the nation and snappy, rather than extensive and 'befuddled'… simply like the parenthesized word.
After some time, we have gone over project topics for the final year students that are quite confusing and for the most part excessively occupied with factors. For instance, "The impact of Recession on the Manufacturing Industry and Communications as it Affects Banking Habits": this topic was a moment of cerebral pain, yet at the same time, we made a difference.
Without bringing up, one can promptly say that the above final year project topic isn't appealing, or has insignificant research cost, it may be important, yet its significance is lost in the over-crowdedness of factors to test. Factors being "Recession" "Manufacturing Industry" "Communications" and "Banking Habits"; one is left to wonder which of these factors ought to be tried, what instruments to utilize, and the entire final year project writing experience turns into weight and discipline, rather than a learning experience.
Belatedly, yet huge to this article, the above final year project topic could have been begotten in a few, less difficult structures, as:-
1. “The Importance of Communications as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits” 2. “The Importance and Impact of Communications in curbing premature Retirement in the Manufacturing Industry” 3. “The Impact of Recession as it affects Customers’ Banking Habits” 4. “Banking Habits and its effect on the Manufacturing Industry” 5. “Recession and its impact on Productivity in the Manufacturing Industry”
And so numerous other basic and catchy project topics for the final year students that could have been produced using only that complicated one; straightforward and catchy as well as negligible in research cost and general project writing exertion.
As guaranteed in the beginning, we will exhibit an example of straightforward yet successfully dexterous final year project topics from a portion of the well-known departments
- The role of audit in managing fraud a case study of Unilever plc
- The problem of financing government corporations
- Role of accounting information on small and medium scale business in Nigeria
- private sector and the problem of working capital management
- Effects of fair value accounting on users of financial statement case study of 6 selected companies listed on the stock exchange market.
- Importance of proper accounting in modern-day business
- Management accounting and its application to organizational, planning, control and decision making
- Impact of auditing in controlling fraud and other financial irregularities
- Petroleum profit tax and capital expenditure of the Nigerian economy Taxation as an aid to economic development: pros and cons.
- Tax as a stimulus for growth and development in Nigeria
BANKING AND FINANCE:
- The impact of information technology on banking operations in Nigeria
- The impact of the e-payment system in operation efficiency in Nigeria banks.
- The effectiveness of non-bank financial institution on the growth of Nigeria economy
- The importance of an effective management information system in the banking industry in Nigeria.
- The effect of training on the performance of the employee in an organization.
- The role of entrepreneurship in economic growth in Nigeria
- Liquidity and credit management in Nigeria banking and industry
- Staff development program and employee performance in the banking industry.
- The effect of staff motivation on bank’s services delivery
- Procedures and appraisal of risk management for non-banking financial institutions.
- The effect of business organization in Nigerian companies
- The role of the auditor in small business organizations
- The importance of management in general business administration
- The effect of environmental factors on the performance of small and medium scale businesses in Nigeria
- The extent which business administration assists in banking operations
- Personality and its effects on group performance
- Significance of entrepreneurial studies in the understanding of business analysis
- The impact of internal control measures on the detection and prevention of fraud in banks
- The significant role of business organization in small scale enterprises
- A critical study on the effects of job stress on the performance of bankers in Nigeria
1.Design and implementation of a computer-based warehouse information system
2.Student project allocation and verification system for monitoring duplication
3.Design and implementation of an internet cafe billing system
4.Design and implementation of an online hotel reservation system
5. Design and implementation of an importation tracking system
6. Gps and GPRS based telemonitoring system for emergency patient transportation
7.Design and implementation of the stock management system
8.Design and implementation of online tutorial on fish farming and production
9.Design and implementation of an information management system for the computer science department
10.Design and implementation of an automated school fees payment system
1.The effect of bank verification number (BVN) on fraud prevention in Nigeria banking industry and Nigeria’s economy
2.An analysis of the impact of stock market development on economic growth in Nigeria
3.The impact of the CBN's cashless policy on the development of the banking sector of Nigeria
4.An assessment of the role of financial market in the economy a case study of Nigerian stock exchange
5.Impact of exchange rate fluctuations in value-added tax on the economic growth of Nigeria
6.An empirical investigation of the impact of government education spending on economic growth (1981-2012)
7.The impact of capital formation via savings and investment on the growth of the Nigerian economy 1980-2013
8. The impact of technology on economic development in the Nigerian financial market activities” with a special focuses on your united bank for Africa (UBA).
9.The human capital development and economic growth in Nigeria: an empirical analysis
10. Securities and exchange market and the Nigerian economy; adaptive expectation hypothesis 1990 - 2015
1.Comparison of using two educational media in teaching and learning the digestive system of farm animals in secondary schools in Adamawa state
2.Evaluation of coaching classes on secondary school students’ performance in chemistry
3.Effect of instructional materials on teaching and learning in nursery and primary schools
4.Effects of computer-based instruction on the learning effectiveness of hearing impaired pupils in Lagos state special primary schools
5.Effect of birth order on students educational development in mainland local government area of Lagos state
6. Distribution and utilization of educational resources in two state/federal government-owned schools in Lagos state
7.An investigation into openness-values and counterfactual thinking factors influencing secondary school students’ academic achievement in Ondo Nigeria
8.Transforming tertiary institutions for mass higher education through distance and open learning approaches in Nigeria
9.Selection and utilization of social studies instructional methods by secondary school teachers in Ebonyi state
10.Perceptions of business education students on the relevance of entrepreneurship education at the colleges of education level
1.Challenges militating against the effective teaching and learning of home economics in senior secondary schools in Rivers state.
2.Factors affecting the performance of home economics students in senior secondary schools in Akwa Ibom state
3. The effects of home economics on the business growth of Taraku soya milk manufacturing company Nigeria limited Benue state
4.The effects of two teaching methods on academic performance of senior secondary school students in home economics
5.A comparative study on teaching practice experiences of home economics student-teachers: challenges and possible panacea
6.The level of home economics education literacy among secondary school students in Aliade local government area, Benue state.
7.Assessing the home economics education awareness level among junior secondary school students in Calabar cross river state
8.Availability of teachers and laboratory facilities for effective teaching and learning of home economics in a junior secondary school in Enugu north
9.Comparative study of academic performance of home economics students in a junior secondary school in Asaba local government area.
10.Availability of qualified home economics teachers in effective teaching and learning of home economics in senior secondary schools
1.Information technology and services delivery: a case study of a tertiary hospital in Rivers state
2.The effect of computer usage on academic achievement of secondary school students in Nigeria
3.Enhancing the Nigerian economy through wireless internet network enhancing the Nigerian economy through wireless internet network
4.Improving the capacity of a renewable power system, using solar power panel (a case study of computer science and software lab
5.Social media entrepreneurship as a tool for national development: a case study of selected bloggers and webmasters in Ikeja, Lagos
6.A survey of database management in enhancing the work performance of OTM graduates in selected organizations in Abuja
7.The use of information and communication technology in the teaching of vocational subjects in Nigeria polytechnics
8.Assessment of the utilization of internet services among students in federal institutions in Kaduna state
9.The application of information technology to the learning and teaching of economics in Nigeria: a case study of secondary school in Jos
10. Analysis of data mining techniques of telecommunication companies in Nigeria: a case study of MTN Nigeria
1.The problems and prospects of corporate social responsibility in the Nigerian manufacturing industry
2.An assessment of the role of broadcast media in women mobilization during the 2015 general elections in Nigeria
3.The effect of advertising on consumer preference patterns for malt drinks in Enugu metropolis: a comparative study of Guinness Malta and Amstel Malta
4.Customer relationship management and marketing performance in the Nigeria banking industry
5.Customer relationship management and company performance in the Nigerian food and beverages industry
6.A comparative analysis of consumer attitude towards different brands of motor oil lubricant products in Enugu urban
7.Corporate reputation and marketing performance of the alcoholic beverage industry in Port Harcourt
8.Brand identity and marketing performance empirical evidence from quoted commercial banks in Nigeria
9.An analysis of promotional techniques and their fit with some selected private sector organization in Kano metropolis
10. The effect of consumer protection on brand loyalty of fast-moving consumer goods in Ikeja, Lagos state.
1.The relevance of traditional rulers in contemporary Nigeria’s governance
2.Political development in Nigeria: a study of 3 senatorial districts of Akwa Ibom State
3.Marginalization and youth unrest in the niger-delta region of Nigeria
4.Effect of political instability on implementation of Nigeria policy on secondary school education
5.An appraisal of the role of the government in poverty alleviation in Nigeria
6.Gender inequality and women participation in politics: the Nigeria experience
7.Voter behavior and the electoral process in Nigeria
8.The effect of social media on voting behavior in Nigeria
9.Impact of the refugee crisis on human security in West Africa
10.Grassroot democracy and youth development in local government administration
1.An assessment of the role and challenges of non-governmental organizations in rural development in Nigeria
2.A study into the problems and solution of the 2007 public procurement act on transparency and accountability
3.The role of NGOs in the management of the Okwangwo range of Cross river national park (forestry and wildlife resources management)
4.The influence of conflict management effectiveness on administrative staff productivity in tertiary institutions.
5.The influence of group pressure on adolescents behavioral problems in Nigeria secondary schools
6.Public policy and grass-root development in Nigeria (a critical appraisal of national poverty eradication program on Asari-Toru LGA of River State)
7.Combating corruption in Nigeria: a case study of the economic and financial crimes commission (efcc)
8.Factors militating the transformation of Nkweme local government department of public administration
9.The relationship between parent social-economic growth and educational achievement of their children in the secondary school system in Jahngo local government, Taraba state.
10. Determination of the structure of income inequality and poverty in a rural household in Yala local government area of Cross River state
The list grows extensively, for final year project topics in any department you're your choice, please visit www.researchwap.com. We hope this article has been of immense help in giving final year students an idea of how their final year project topics should be effectively coined.